FINANCE COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES; MARCH 11, 2015
Mad River Glen Cooperative
Finance Committee Minutes
March 11, 2015
Attendance: Bill Reynolds, Bruce Button, Deb Steines, Gary Lange, Geordie Hall, Jamey Wimble, Jim
Elkind, John Tobin, Pete Ludlow, and John Stetson
The meeting was brought to order at 8:02 AM.
The revised minutes of the 2/5/15 meeting were approved by the committee. The minutes will be
posted to the Forum.
Jamey presented the February financial reports, with comments and discussion as follows:
1. February looks much better than January. Departments are appreciably up compared to day
2. Jamey mentioned that the model will be adjusted to use a shorter timeframe.
3. Jamey will provide information from the scanners to show the total number of skiers versus last
4. $67,500 was received from SMF during February. Jamey will review the accounting. Future
reports are to clearly identify the grants.
5. Cash position has improved and is $84,000 better than last year.
6. Jamey will revise the reports to clearly show the cumulative campaign expenses and BAMP
Line of Credit – Draws on the LOC will be deferred until June or July.
Share redemptions – The committee requested that a meeting be held prior to the Annual Meeting to
review share redemptions. A meeting will be scheduled for April 2, 2015.
The meeting adjourned at 8:43 AM.