- Meg Hourihan, President (In-State Seat)
- Eric Palola, Vice President (In-State Seat)
- Deb Steines, Treasurer (Out-of-State Seat)
- Ron Shems, Secretary (In-State Seat)
Other Trustees on the Board
- Meg Schultz (In-State Seat)
- Annika Holtan (In-State Seat)
- Matt Kenny (Out-of-State Seat)
- Deb Steines (Out-of-State Seat)
- Alan Bates (In-State Seat)
- Deb Steines, Treasurer
The Committee will review financials for compliance with previously established guidelines and conformity to the co-op’s long term financial plans; review long range financial plans in an advisory capacity for management and the board; and meet with Auditors to review or resolve any issues that they identify, and report back to the Board.
The Committee will be available to the Board and Mad River Management to review any and all financial issues that come before the Board, as requested.
- Meg Hourihan, Chair
2) The Committee in conjunction with the Management will make recommendations on the needed and/or required improvements, maintenance and general upkeep of the facilities.
3) The Committee in conjunction with the Management will undertake specific assignments from the Board related to develop consensus architectural vision which will govern subsequent construction projects, establishing building design criteria, conducting design reviews, recommendations and/or establishing an approval process.
- Eric Palola, Chairs
- Annika Holtan , Chair